Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Elgin 96 Ladbroke Grove, Notting Hill
The Elgin 96 Ladbroke Grove, Notting Hill

The Elgin - 96 Ladbroke Grove, London W11 1PY

The message below was sent to Mr Ed Turner MD of Geronimo Inns, via the Geronimo Inns website.

I have been an occasional customer at the Elgin in Ladbroke Grove for some time. Very recently I have started to use it more frequently, perhaps 4 or 5 times in the past couple of weeks. I visited again in the early evening of Wednesday 02 July 2014 whereupon the Manager told me I was barred ? I asked why and he replied he does not need to give a reason. I know this is true, so I left. It is no doubt, "Political"
I would like to say that I never take politics with me when I go to any pub, anywhere, whatsoever.

And your Manager should not have allowed other peoples politics to follow me.

Sean Bryson

This is the Geronimo Inns "Contact" page

http://www.geronimo-inns.co.uk/talktous/contact

Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 1:28 PM
To:Sean Bryson [email protected]
Subject: The Elgin

Dear Mr Bryson

My name is John St John and I am The Operations Manager in charge of The Elgin for Geronimo Inns.
Let me first start by apologising in the time it has taken to respond to you I have been on leave,
After discussing your email with The General Manger of The Elgin I can assure you that by no means is your exclusion from The Elgin political in any way.
The team felt that your behaviour towards staff and other customers in previous visits warranted this action,

Regards

John St.John
Geronimo Inns

Dear Mr St.John,

Thank you for your reply, as in truth I did not expect to get one.

My interaction with customers on my few visits has been nil, and my interaction with the staff has been restricted to ordering, and saying please and thank you.
On my previous visit, a Sunday afternoon, I ordered a pot of tea and complimented the quality of it.
That has been my total interaction so far.

Yours Faithfully

Sean Bryson

[email protected]

This unsavoury behaviour by the Manager of the Elgin, is just another example of a local weakling caving in yet again to pressure from the Notting Hill Left Wing & Kosher Nostra. I would suggest that you take a look at my main watering hole, "The Earl of Lonsdale" It's within easy walking distance of the Elgin.