Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Multi-Culti = The Genocide of the native British White population
Multi-Culti = The Genocide of the native British White population
The International Convention of the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide on December 9, 1948 set the United Nations definition of genocide: General Assembly Resolution 260A (III) Article 2 In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: (a) Killing members of the group; (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; © Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group

© Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part. In other words, FORCED MULTI-CULTI

The object of any confidence trick is to create a sense of doubt about the obvious.
When I went to school to say 2 X 3 was the same as saying 3 X 2, that's arithmetic not race. Also when I went to school, to say you wanted more of something was the same as saying you wanted less of something else, that's arithmetic not race.
To say you want more ethnic diversity, is exactly the same as saying you want less of the ethnicity that you already have...That's race, NOT arithmetic.
I am very offended that I, and others of my ethnicity, "British White/Caucasian" are under constant pressure via the Media and the Judiciary, to accept that LESS OF US, is better for everyone.
In fact, for us, it is now more or less a crime, not to agree with this !?

Am I a Racist ? Absolutely not !
I want more "ethnic minorities" every bit as much as they want more of "me"
How much is that ?

For many years now we the native White/Caucasian population of the UK have been relentlessly "Guilt Tripped" by the MARXISTS into giving special treatment to non-whites. ( The anti racist con ) This has been and still is at it's most corrupt, vile, and disgusting in the treatment of White children in the classroom.
One historical falsehood or half truth after another. ( See the example of the Monkeys below )
Take a look around you at some of our institutions, local authorities, and high street chains.
You will find that "Breeding" white females are very thin on the ground, and "Breeding" white males even thinner.

How White children are frightened and bullied to accept "PC" thinking and lies, or forced to keep quiet !!
Start with a cage containing five monkeys ( Or a School Classroom )

Inside the cage, hang a banana on a string and place a set of stairs under it.
Before long, a monkey will go to the stairs and start to climb towards the banana.
As soon as he touches the stairs, spray all of the other monkeys with cold water.

After a while, another monkey makes an attempt with the same result all the other monkeys are sprayed with cold water.
Pretty soon, when another monkey tries to climb the stairs, the other monkeys will try to prevent it.
Now, put away the cold water.
Remove one monkey from the cage and replace it with a new one.

The new monkey sees the banana and wants to climb the stairs.
To his surprise and horror, all of the other monkeys attack him.
After another attempt and attack, he knows that if he tries to climb the stairs, he will be assaulted.

Next, remove another of the original five monkeys and replace it with a new one.
The newcomer goes to the stairs and is attacked.
The previous newcomer takes part in the punishment with enthusiasm !
Likewise, replace a third original monkey with a new one, then a fourth, then the fifth.

Every time the newest monkey takes to the stairs, he is attacked.
Most of the monkeys that are beating him have no idea why they were not permitted to climb the stairs or why they are participating in the beating of the newest monkey.

After replacing all the original monkeys, none of the remaining monkeys have ever been sprayed with cold water.
Nevertheless, no monkey ever again approaches the stairs to try for the banana.

Why not ? Because as far as they know that's the way it's always been done around here.
And that, my friends, is how a company policy begins."

( Or "PC" Brainwashing )

EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief
By Brian Wheeler
Political reporter, BBC News

Peter Sutherland told peers the future prosperity of many EU states depended on them becoming multicultural. He also suggested the UK government's immigration policy had no basis in international law. He was being quizzed by the Lords EU home affairs sub-committee which is investigating global migration.
Mr Sutherland, who is non-executive chairman of Goldman Sachs International and a former chairman of oil giant BP, heads the Global Forum on Migration and Development, which brings together representatives of 160 nations to share policy ideas.
He told the House of Lords committee migration was a "crucial dynamic for economic growth" in some EU nations "however difficult it may be to explain this to the citizens of those states".

Full article

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18519395

Alex Jones on Anti White Behavior and Targeting of Whites
An interesting segment from Alex Jones on Anti-White behavior and the targeting of Whites.
Learn to play practical politics. http://www.whiterabbitradio.net

Europe 2029
Dis-integration RE: Multi-Culti = The Genocide of the native British White population
Dis-integration

From the BNP Website, - By Imnokuffar
http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/national/dis-integration

Where are WE Going and What is Happening to OUR Country?

The title of this essay is indicative as to the current state of affairs, political, social, sexual and intellectual of the confusion felt by many people.

They may not say this out loud or even confide their confusion to the ones closest to them but it is now becoming endemic and like a disease of morality, ethics, religion and the very society we inhabit.The subject of immigration and changed societal norms has returned to news headlines lately because of the murder of Drummer Lee Rigby, the paedophile Muslim sex cartels, terrorism and other forms of Muslim extremism or for them normal behaviour.

However, the response by the broader indigenous population was not enthusiastic endorsement of the government’s actions to counter this but rather, intensification of the controversy.Even the Labour , Liberal and Conservative parties are in a complete bind over these and other issues. They tend to treat these issues as ones of transition or as things that will hopefully go away and not create too much trouble for them.About 20 to 30 years ago the whole issue of immigration was solved or so lots of people thought. The newcomers were not causing trouble, they settled, had families and contributed to society.Or so was the common view and one that was fanned into a bomb fire of Multicultural pluralism by the MSM, Politicians and other opinion formers.It's helpful to inquire how the transition came about.

Let us start with our hero Enoch Powell who had the foresight and statesmanship to point out the perils of the journey our indigenous people had embarked on.
A small quote is in order here.

“"In this country in fifteen or twenty years' time the black man will have the whip hand over the white man."
I can already hear the chorus of execration. How dare I say such a horrible thing? How dare I stir up trouble and inflame feelings by repeating such a conversation?
We must be mad, literally mad, as a nation to be permitting the annual inflow of some 50,000 dependents, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant-descended population. It is like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre.”

This was in 1968 , 45 years ago and how many people who have witnessed what has gone on since could possibly disagree that society has indeed changed out of all recognition from those times?
I certainly remember them as a time when it was rare to see an Asian or even a black face in our neck of the woods (Sheffield) .
In that time there was revulsion by the Heath government against Enoch and there was a near-universal belief that the perils he predicted were not real and the ravings of a madman or extremist.Though not all people thought so and a large proportion of the working class were apprehensive about the incipient changes they thought this immigration would bring.This included the Dockers who marched on Parliament in support of our hero after he was sacked by that cretinous snob Heath.

However the current state of events proved him right in every pronouncement he made. In fact things are even worse than he predicted.People are now learning the costs of complying with the Multicultural and Political Correctness generated in that era of the 1960s, 70s,80s and now.However their learning experience is dictated by their educational, social and subsequent political conditioning. Something that can only be broken by experiences of the reality portrayed by Enoch and now being experienced by them.This reality is that we are being invaded and colonised by a religious cult that has only its own values in mind and is intent on transforming our society out of all recognition.This new reality is being experienced by even the most brave (if one can call it that) adherent of the Multicultural mindset and I hope their thinking is being transformed by a very unpleasant reality.

There are indications this is happening as the reality of terrorism is hitting home and it is not enough to say that this is the work of a minority when the majority of the cult of Islam sit on their backsides and do nothing about it.

In fact there is arising a tide of opinion that thinks (silently) that Muslim Suicide bombers are just doing what the silent majority of moderate Muslims would like to do.A Muslim extremist is the expression of the will to power of the silent majority of them. After all is it the vast majority who will benefit when we are reduced to the status of Dhimmis and the expropriation of the property and wealth indigenous peoples.
This turn of events where it is not an ethnic minority but a cult portraying itself as a religion that is the danger is something Enoch could never have foreseen.Or that this cult would attract support from indigenous British people and be a danger on a world and in particular for us on a pan European scale.He could never have foreseen the sorts of immigration that are affecting each and every European nation. I am not denying that the majority of Muslims are of Pakistani, Bangladeshi or other sorts of ethnicity or culture, just making the point that this cult attracts everyone including indigenous British some of whom become terrorists or go abroad to gain experience in terrorist activities and engage in wars just like in Syria.

The events we are experiencing as a nation are horrendous, insidious and are brushed over by the media who are in effect medicating the British people into some form of acceptance of the current situations.
This includes the following that did not exist in experience of previous generations.

Terrorism, the rape and prostitution of British young girls and women, female genital mutilation, Sharia courts, “Muslim” areas, blatant and aggressive homophobia, Child Marriage and the infiltration of our political structures by Muslims and their non-Muslim “useful idiots” (as Lenin put it), court cases and prison costs as a large minority disproportionately of Muslims make up the prison population who prey on other non-Muslim prisoners, indoctrinate them and turn them into radicals.

This does not include the costs to the nation for their health care, housing and pensions which most of them have never paid a penny for or the ongoing costs of immigration and counter-terrorism strategies.We are now in the situation because of the European Court of Human Rights that we cannot even deport the most heinous of the Muslim criminals and terrorists but pay millions of pounds to support them and when one of them says he needs a larger house for his expanding brood we give it to him!What sort of an idiotic human rights obsessed, moronic society are we living or more likely existing in when our pensioners freeze to death in winter, are starving, whole families living in penury and our social services being cut when we can treat scum like this as if they were royalty?

These are the benefits of the Muslim wave or the Tsunami as it may be more actively described.
A significant minority have no intention of integrating and even those Muslims who have are beholden to their vile cult.This is something they cannot and will not give up or moderate in any real sense of the word. Put simply they cannot as they believe this Koran and the Hadiths and Suras are the pure and simple word of God.The simple truth of the matter is that they regard ALL non Muslims as inferior and even if evidence is presented they are not, our actions or non actions and fawning to them proves we are not.Muslims only respect the strong and those who are willing to defend themselves, their communities, traditions and values.

Osama Bin Laden described the situation like this; “When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, by nature, they will like the strong horse”We are regarded by them as fools who are here to do their bidding and we actually promote this point of view by our continued adherence to Multiculturalism and Political Correctness.Something they use to great advantage and can utilise in any adversarial situation. Just call someone a racist or an Islamophobe and they are bought to heel like a dog out of sheer fear.I think there is a great disconnection occurring from the political elites who have led us into this mess and that lots of people are now turning their minds to alternatives.Some even think the EDL is a solution but it is not as it has no political base and is a movement of activists who have no real basis in politics.

This is something we have built up over the years and has been a hard and dangerous slog.
We must prove to them that WE are that alternative.

The Multicultural consensus is crumbling in the face of the continued reality of, in particular, the terrorism that most people see subconsciously or consciously as inevitable.
The tragedy is that they accept the inevitability of it and castigate those of us who point out the solutions. When it happens and hundreds or even thousands of people are murdered by this Islamic scum, a sea change will happen and we must be ready for it.What people do not know is how to counter it and they are being given no lead at all by our political elites who think that votes from ethnic minorities are more important than the welfare of the entire nation.
I would go so far as to say they are treasonous and not worthy of anything more than the rope. The real irony is the victory of the Respect party who took a seat away from the Labour party in Bradford West due to the voting of the Muslims and the Dhimmis.
So what will happen in other areas where we have a majority Muslim population over the next few decades?
One of the destroyed despots of the Arab Spring said this:
Nations whose nationalism is destroyed are subject to ruin. (Muammar al-Gaddafi)

Even the illustrious Anjem Choudhary has this to say:

‘By having more babies and forcing a population explosion, Muslims can take over the UK,’ says Jihadist preacher, Anjem Choudary, as he also warns that ‘ the next 9/11 will be in the UK.’

Anjem Choudary, right-hand man of exiled preacher Omar Bakri Mohammed, said: “It may be by pure conversion that Britain will become an Islamic state. We may never need to conquer it from the outside.” Many Muslims are having 10 or 12 children per family. The swollen Muslim population would be enough to conquer Britain from inside, they claim.

He added: “We do not integrate into Christianity. We will ensure that one day you will integrate into the Sharia Islamic law.”

We are now in very dangerous times, within my lifetime, however long that is I expect to see some very horrible and dangerous things happening, not just in our country but all over Europe.I take no joy from this observation and find it frightening and depressing but one must be able to see reality in order to find ways of stop this from happening, if that is possible.The people who govern us are so convinced that they incarnate morality, virtue, social progress, humanitarian compassion, in short, the Good with a capital "G", that for them any thinking that deviates from their own must be reactionary, evil, unworthy, and in a word, "fascist"!If you do not believe in the Left's values , you do not even have the decency to be a centrist, or to be on the Left or the Right in terms of their values you are a reactionary or a danger to society.And in addition, you make everything worse for yourself by being an indigenous, white British person. You have less of a legitimate right to exist than a cockroach according to our MSM, Politicians of all stripes and the various advocacy groups like Liberty and the rest of the scum.

It is those who protest against the actions of the government like the wars, immigration, crime, the cuts to just about everything and many other issues who are somehow to blame for them !We obviously are not but are here to warn of the impending destruction of the western ways of life due to fashionable ideas and the sheer ignorance of our own kith and kin, politicians and all the others I referred to above.
Author G.K. Chesterton wrote, “Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”The warning signs have been there for some time and as the European Correspondent for the World at Eight I am fully abreast as to what is going on.It is not a pretty sight but there are rays of hope breaking through the clouds with the continued increase of Nationalism of one form or another throughout Europe particularly in France as a direct reaction to the imposition of Gay Marriage and the tumbling economy.

All over Europe there is a dawning awareness of the dangers that not just Islam is presenting but that the elites have no answers to this phenomenon apart from the usual sanctimonious drivel, surrender and a strong desire for a nonexistent possibility of “Community Cohesion”.You cannot fit together with a doctrinal hatred that does not want it and that sees you as weak, timid, indecisive and stupid.
There is a solution for the British indigenous and even non indigenous populations who are equally threatened by what I just described.
The BNP who have the solutions and the will to implement them.
RE: Multi-Culti = The Genocide of the native British White population
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your posts. keep it up
400-151 Dumps